Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dangerous assumptions – January 23, 2013



My children, many go by assumption only, they assume everything. That is why they are disappointed when things do not work out the way that they thought that it would. Do not go by assumption or lean on your own understanding, but trust Me and ask Me to confirm the truth to you. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they go by assumption only, they assume they are in truth when they are not. Not everything that you see, hear and read is truth, do not assume. Ask Me for confirmation but do not just assume that it is all truth. Or else, you will be deceived. Only My Spirit of Truth can guide you into all truth and no one else. I will reveal the truth to you, if you ask Me. All wisdom and understanding belongs to Me. I am the Creator of everything. I know the end from the beginning, so do not go by assumption, do not assume that you know but ask Me who knows everything and who is able to reveal the truth. I am also able to reveal new and hidden things. Do not go by assumption, do not assume, but seek for the truth from Me then you will not be deceived and not be disappointed. Even when I reveal something to you, do not assume that it will work out the way that you think and want and at your time. My time is not your time, My thoughts are not your thoughts. I am in control and everything that was foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises do not fail. Believe and trust Me.

The devil wants you to go by assumption only, so that you can assume that his lies are truth. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer, he has destroyed many and wants to destroy many more. Do not fall prey to him, do not become his victim by assumption, never assume but always make sure with Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life and there is none like Me and will never be. I am the Light of the world and I am the Peace Giver, without Me there will be no real peace. Do not trust or follow anyone but Me.

My children, make sure with Me that I am pleased with you and that you are doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom according to My plan and purpose for you. Do not go by assumption only and assume that you are doing My will when you are not. Ask Me, get your confirmation from Me. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way to do My will according to My plan and purpose. Never go by assumption and assume that you are in My will, doing My will when you are not. Be led by My Spirit only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget