Friday, January 11, 2013

Do not be one of them – January 11, 2013



My children, many started good but they fell away and more will. I warn and encourage you, do not be one of them. Stay faithful, do not stray from Me and let no one lead you astray but follow Me only. Make sure that you are not deceived already by anyone. You must be led by My Spirit of truth who will guide you into all truth because deception is increasing. Many are deceived and in darkness because they are content. Do not be one of them. Ask Me who knows and I will confirm, reveal the truth to you. Do not assume, that is what the devil wants. He does not want those who are in darkness and deceived to come out from their deception and darkness. He is the father of all lies, a thief and a murderer and his plan is to destroy, do not fall prey to him and his lies.

Be serious and seek the truth for yourself from Me. I am the Truth, the only Way and the Life Giver there is none like Me and will never be. I am the only Savior of the world. Let no one deceive you. Many are deceived and more will be deceived in this time. Do not be one of them. The devil will appear as an angel of light, be warned, be vigilant, trust no one and do not follow strangers who will lead you astray from Me, but follow Me only.

If you do not know Me, get to know Me and do not wait. Work on your own relationship with Me. Pray without ceasing. Seek Me diligently until you will find Me. I must be real and alive to you. You must hear My voice, listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading as My Spirit commands you. You are in perilous times, darkness is increasing and deception. You do not want to be one of those who will fall away from their faith in Me, your faith will be tested. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Get to know Me more and better for yourselves for who I am and what I am able to do. Trust and follow Me. I will not fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget