Thursday, January 17, 2013

Do not despair – January 17, 2013



 My children, do not despair, do not be like the rest of the world that has no hope. Put all your hope and trust in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint. Have I failed you yet? Is anything too hard for Me to do? Am I not better than any earthly father? I love and I care for My children. I will never leave you nor forsake you and will never abandon My own. I will always be with you to help and to sustain you because without Me you can do nothing. Trust Me but do not despair.

Many are in despair because their hope and trust is not in Me but in fallible people who disappoint and fail them. You will all learn valuable lessons through much suffering and you can spare yourself much suffering and despair by not trusting in and following anyone but Me only. I do not fail, I am trustworthy,  people are fallible and will disappoint you but do not despair, there is hope in Me. Surrender all to Me and let Me be in control and I will work everything out for good at My time. Do not despair, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, then you will also be in despair if things do not work out the way that you think. Believe and trust Me, My promises do not fail. Obey and follow Me every step of the way, take one day at a time.

My children, the devil wants you to despair, he is your enemy. Do not listen to his lies, reject his lies and believe the truth. He is a liar, a thief, a destroyer and a murderer. Do not fall prey to him and give despair no place. You must resist the devil and he will flee from you. Victory is yours, you are not defeated, he is. Rejoice, be victorious do not let him steal your joy and peace in Me, do not despair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget