Saturday, January 12, 2013

Do not misuse My Name – January 12, 2013



My children, do not misuse My Name. Many use My Name in vain for their own gain and for their own glory. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they only pretend to know Me but they don’t. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. I will hold each one accountable for their deeds, good or evil. I share My Glory with no one, I am to be glorified. My Kingdom is to be built and not the kingdoms of man. Many use My Name in vain to build for themselves earthly kingdoms and I will judge each one righteously for I am the righteous Judge. My Kingdom is to be build according to My plan and purpose. My will must be done, but many do not listen, obey or follow Me because they do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. They only know about Me therefore they have no fear for Me and that is why they misuse My Name. They must repent before it might be too late and stop using My Name in vain for their own means and glory or they will bear the consequences for their foolishness. Judgment has started at My House with My children already and I am the righteous Judge but I warn first before I judge righteously. Take heed and repent and make sure that I am pleased with you and that you do not misuse My Name. I am a loving and caring God but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, the Living God. I am alive and I judge righteously. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Those who misuse My Name, you must stop your wickedness. Seek to do My will according to My plan and purpose and not according to your own plan and will. My will, will be done. My Kingdom will be established and not the kingdoms of man. I am King. Those who misused My Name are in enmity with Me, My adversaries, they are not pleasing to Me, although they think that I am pleased with them and approve of them.

Many use My Name in vain in their idle talk. They blaspheme My Name, they mock Me because they do not know Me therefore they do not fear Me for who I am and able to do. I am to be feared, I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Hollywood, TV, the media, your idols and your leaders use My Name in vain. The Name above all other Names, I am Jesus Christ the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the King of Glory. Before Me every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord. Many of My children are also an abomination to Me because they approve and do the same as the rest of the world, they  misuse My Name and also give their approval of it by allowing it and doing it themselves. And they think that I must be pleased with them. Do not let anyone deceive you or deceive yourself. Repent or you will perish if you misuse My Name. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Vengeance Is Mine, I will repay. Do not misuse My Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget