Sunday, January 13, 2013

Do not retreat – January 13, 2013



My children, you must stay steadfast, be unmovable and courageous, stay focused on Me. You are My truth warriors. Do not retreat at all or get off course that is what the enemy wants. He will do everything possible to get you to retreat, to hinder, or to catch you off guard. Be always vigilant, pray without ceasing. You do not war like the rest of the world. You are equipped and able to fight the battles.  You war with the truth to defeat all lies. Only the truth sets free not lies. I set free then you will be free indeed. That is My purpose and plan, to set the captives free, to deliver those in bondage, to heal the sick, to do the impossible. To get those who are in deception and darkness out from their deception and darkness, so that they can have light and be My light carriers and truth warriors also. I want My children to be free, to be victorious. The devil is defeated already on the Cross by My Blood.

My warriors, you must endure and not retreat. Do not be cowards who retreat. If you withdraw My soul will have no pleasure in you and you will not enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. The one who denies Me, I will also deny, do not retreat. Stay on your post as My truth warrior and fulfill your Kingdom purpose all the time, no matter how difficult the battle might be. The battles will increase, but no weapon formed against you will succeed. Do not let the devil lie to you. I equip each one of My warriors for My plan and purpose. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you because without Me you can do nothing. The battle is Mine. I am the Commander in Chief, I am King. I know My plans. Submit totally to Me and My authority. You are My warriors through whom I do the battles and victory is yours. Listen and obey My Spirit all the time. My Spirit will instruct and command you, without My Spirit you can do nothing. It is not by might or by power but by My Spirit only that you will be My truth warriors and have victory. Be My faithful truth warriors and do not retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget