Monday, January 21, 2013

Do you know? – January 21, 2013



My children, let no one deceive you. Do you know the time that you are in? Everything that was foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time and according to My plan and purpose. I am in full control, nothing is out of My control. Trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do.  I am omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning. Is there anything that anyone can hide from Me? You are ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Do you know Me for who I really am? I am who I said I am, The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End, the One who IS who was and who IS TO COME, The Almighty. Let no one deceive you in these end times. I am not a man that I will lie, let no man lie to you.

Trust and follow Me only, because many are deceived already and more will be deceived if they do not listen, obey and follow Me, but fallible men. Do not be one of them. Do you know the one you trust and follow?  Am I your King, do you know Me? I am the only King of My everlasting Kingdom. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords there is none like Me and will never be. I share My Glory with no one. I am to be glorified and no man. Do not let anyone deceive you. Many pretend to be who they are not. Do not fall prey to them and their lies. Darkness is increasing because many do not love light but darkness. I am the Light of the world the one who rejects Me will perish.

My children, yield to My Spirit. Let My Spirit guide you into all truth. Listen, obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit only. Trust and follow no one but Me. Take heed, I warn beforehand that false men will arise, do not fall prey to the enemy who can appear as an angel of light. Ask Me and I will reveal the truth to you. I am King. Do you know Me? Am I real and alive to you? Let no man deceive you. Stay focused and on course. Trust and follow no man, only Me, the King of Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget