Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do you want to? – January 09, 2013



My children, I call many to follow Me but most are not willing, they do not want to, they have many excuses. They rather follow after fallible man that they can see and hear, who is a reality to them, but they do not know Me, they only know about Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they follow after those I warned them against and they themselves are also deceived and in darkness because they also do not know or follow Me. They are content, but they are not pleasing to Me. You must seek to get to know Me and have your own relationship with Me, hear My voice, listen, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth, then you will not be deceived and in darkness. I warned that if it were possible that even the elect would also be deceived. That is why you must be led by My Spirit only and not by anybody else. That is My will for each one of My children and not just for some, like so many believe and think. That is a lie, great deception. More will become deceived if they do not listen, hear My voice, obey and follow Me now for themselves.

I force no one but I call everyone to follow Me. Do you want to obey and follow Me? Then you must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I will not fail you. I am always faithful. I will never leave you nor forsake you, I am always with you, I will never abandon you. I go before you to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose for you. I work all things out for good but at My time.

Do you want to follow Me? Do not wait. I have a plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom for this time. Let no one hinder or stop you, obey and follow Me to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. You will not be disappointed, but do you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget