Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I know it all – January 29, 2013



My children, is there anything that anybody can hide from Me? I know it all. I see and I hear everything. I know all thoughts. Every hair on your head is numbered. I know your circumstances, your situation is not unknown to Me. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Do you know Me, do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do? I am always faithful to My beloved children. My promises do not fail, My time is not your time. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Trust Me for who I am. I will work all things out for good at My appointed time according to My plan and purpose.

Be content in all your circumstances and trust Me no matter what happens, I know it all. I did not change. I can still do the impossible, I am not limited, I am able. Trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Do not doubt Me nor restrict Me because of your own limitations and shortcomings. I am The Almighty, your Creator, better than any earthly father. Have I failed you yet? Surrender all to Me, let Me be in full control. Trust Me with everything, I am not limited and nobody is able to hinder or stop Me from fulfilling My plan and purposes. I know it all.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you, to steal your joy and peace in Me. He will always try to hinder and stop you, do not fall prey to him, give doubt no foothold. Trust Me. I do not fail. Do not focus on your circumstances, focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I know it all. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget