Friday, January 18, 2013

I will guide and lead you - January 18, 2013



My children, you are in perilous times, do not fear or be discouraged, be courageous. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Everything will work out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. All that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises do not fail. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. My time is not your time. Trust Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will not fail My beloved children. Do not look for guidance and leading from one another, that is why many are deceived and in darkness. I am not their Guide and I do not lead them. They are not following Me but strangers whom I warned them to run away from, they lead them astray. Who guides and leads you?

My children, you must let only Me guide and lead you in this time and no one else. I will not fail you, but people will. Trust no one but Me. You must willfully submit to Me and My authority. I force no one. Yield to My Spirit all the time. Obey and follow My guidance and leading only every step of the way. I know the way that you must go and no one else. Listen, you will hear and know when you must turn to the right or to the left. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you at My time. You must obey and follow Me, I will guide and lead you according to My plan and purpose for you.

Do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. Listen and obey, My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. If you do not want to be deceived and in darkness, being led astray, I will guide and lead you, one day at a time, one step at a time, follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget