Sunday, January 27, 2013

Judgment – January 27, 2013



My children, judgment has started with you as My children first. Let Me judge you now, I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously. Let Me search and test your heart to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing to Me, so that you can make it right while you still have the time and opportunity. You can make sure now, do not wait and do not assume that I am pleased with you while I am not. Make sure that you do not have any outstanding business that you must take care of, that is not right. Now is mercy time, do not wait, you do not know when it might be your last day. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Do not be deceived. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me neither enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? Make sure now already that you do not have anything that is not right with Me or with anyone else. Ask Me and let Me reveal it to you. Now is time to repent, to make right. Tomorrow is not promised, do not wait. If you are not ready you will only have yourself to blame.

My children, when I reveal anything to you, make right, do not procrastinate, you do not know how much time you might have. I discipline and reprove My children out of love and because I care. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you. It is for your own good, to change you into My likeness and to make you ready for Myself. Let Me judge you now or you will be judged with the rest of the world. Judgment has started with My children first. Am I pleased with you?  Let Me judge you now, do not wait.

Dream before message: A few of our family members were together in a house. It seems that every one of us had time to ask our Lord Jesus to judge us. It was as if He was there with us. My sister in law came out and said the Lord judged her, he said to her something which took place quite a while back of something she did that was not pleasing to Him. She was crying. One of the other members also said something but I cannot remember what he said but I said I am right now, the Lord judged me the other day also when somebody accused me, then I asked the Lord to judge me and He did. I said to them, the Lord is judging us as His children now so that we can make right while we still have the time and opportunity so that we can be ready. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget