Saturday, January 19, 2013

My servants – January 19, 2013



My children, each one of you was created, chosen and called by Me for My Kingdom plan and purpose for a specific time. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You are all My children, young and old, men and women, you all belong to Me and not to yourselves. I bought you all with the ultimate price, My Blood. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I call each and every one for a specific task according to My plan and purpose. Only I know what that is, that is why you must ask Me and no one else. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide you to do My will according to My plan and purpose for you.

My women servants, do not allow anyone to hinder or stop you from fulfilling My plan and purpose for you. I love and I care for each one of My children.

I call, I equip and use each and every one who is willing and available to be used by Me according to My plan and purpose. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I will never ask of anyone to do what they are not equipped for. I give Gifts to everyone according to My plan and purpose to be able to do My will. You only need to seek for My approval and to be pleasing to Me in all that you have to do for Me in My Kingdom. Listen and obey My Spirit who will give you your assignments and instructions and will guide and lead you every step of the way to be able to do My will.

Be courageous and determined, let nothing and nobody stand in your way to fulfill My plan and purpose. You will pay a price for being My servant. Be always faithful and obedient to Me. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be. Do not lose focus, stay on course and fulfill your Kingdom purpose, all for My glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget