Saturday, January 5, 2013

No true remorseful repentance – January 05, 2013



My children, I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything. What can anyone hide from Me? You are all ever before Me, I even know all your thoughts. Many are not in My Peace because they had no true remorseful repentance yet. They are not pleasing to Me, they only assume. They are not holy nor unblemished but soiled. I am holy and I do not change. You must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Do not let anyone deceive you nor deceive yourself with lies. The truth sets free not lies. I am the Truth and you must seek to be pleasing to Me all the time. I am the narrow Door into Heaven and I will allow you entrance or refuse you. Many will try to enter but few will be able because they had no true remorseful repentance. That is why many who call themselves My children are not different from the rest of the world but an abomination to Me. I know, I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many go away I never knew you, you who work wickedness because they had no true remorseful repentance therefore they continue in their wickedness and wicked ways.

My children, now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised and may be too late. Mercy time is running out for those who are not willing or serious and who have no true remorseful repentance. I forgive but I seek true remorseful repentance first. Many only pretend, they only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They are not holy or righteous. My children will be different, they will stand out, they will be light in this world and not darkness themselves. Many are darkness themselves because they had no true remorseful repentance yet. You must be willing to repent and be serious, remorseful or you will perish. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. My children will obey Me and do as I want, all disobedience will be punished. I discipline and reprove all My children out of love and because I care but those who are not willing, who despise My discipline when I reprove them will perish if they have no true remorseful repentance in time. I force no one but I do not change. You must change, be different, transformed into My likeness. Listen and obey My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit when My Spirit convicts you of sin, of righteousness and of judgment. Now is time for true remorseful repentance and to live godly and holy lives or you will not enter into Heaven, and then it will all be in vain. Repent! There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget