Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Not pleasing to Me – January 15, 2013



My children, many are not in right standing with Me, that is why they are not pleasing to Me. They think that they are but they are deceived. You must always make sure that you are still in right standing with Me and that I am still pleased with you, do not assume. Many were in right standing with Me at one time but they are not any longer, so they are not pleasing to Me.

You must make sure for yourself today, that I am still pleased with you, not assume. Do not wait. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord is in right standing and pleasing to Me. I am holy and I do not change. You must change and be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. You must become more like Me to be pleasing to Me. You must change more and more into My likeness. I must increase, you must decrease. Be willing, let My Spirit transform you. Listen and obey My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. They are not serious or willing to change. They despise My discipline, when I reprove them out of love and because I care. That is why they are not in right standing with Me and not pleasing to Me. They will perish if they do not repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one.

Ask Me today to search your heart to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing to Me while you have the opportunity and the time to get in right standing with Me. Do not wait, tomorrow is not promised. If it is your last day today, you might die, will you be ready, found worthy to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try but will not be able. You do not want to be one of them and be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget