Friday, January 25, 2013

Not too late – January 25, 2013



My children, the devil will always try to hinder and stop you by lying to you. He will tell you that it is too late to come to Me, to repent, to make things right, to obey and to follow Me, to do My will, to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. It is not too late, but you must not wait, you must be serious, decide and be willing. You never know when it might be your last day, your time, you might die today, then it will be too late. Do not wait, tomorrow is not promised, you have today. Do what you must do today. Do not procrastinate, then it might just be too late. That is why you must be doers and not hearers only that deceive yourselves. Listen and obey Me today and do what I want. Do not wait, it is not too late to obey and follow Me, My way. There is no other way. I go before you to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time for My Kingdom purpose. I do not fail. Let no one take your crown. It is not too late to obey and follow Me but are you willing? Follow Me.

Many do not follow Me because they do not know Me, they only know about Me. It is not too late to get to know Me. Be serious and determined, seek Me diligently today, while you have the time and opportunity, do not wait. The devil is your enemy, he will always tell you that it is too late. Do not listen to his lies. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Seek Me until you find Me. Nobody else can do it for you.

It is not too late My children to come out of the world, to be separated. You are still in the world but not of it. You must be different. You must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. You must obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. Listen and obey My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. It is not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget