Thursday, January 10, 2013

One day at a time - January 10, 2013



My children, you must take one day at a time. Keep your focus on Me and seek to do My will today. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way, today. Yield to My Spirit all the time, today. Move on, do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I go before you to show you the way that you must go. I know My plans and purpose for you and nobody else. My plans are always good. I work it all out for good at My time according to My purpose. Trust Me. Do not look at others, you must obey and follow Me one day at a time, one step at a time. I will not fail you. My promises do not fail. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. Do not look back, do not let anything or anybody hinder or stop you from following Me, today. You must continue to do My will every day.

My children, many of you do not resist the devil, you accept his lies for truth, instead of rejecting his lies and believing the truth. His plan is to hinder, to stop you from obeying and following Me, to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. Do not fall prey to him. He is your enemy and you must resist him and he will flee from you. Take one day at a time, today you must submit totally to Me and My authority, resist the devil and do not give him any foothold or fall prey to him and his lies. He is defeated not you. Take back what he has stolen from you if you have fallen prey to him. Do not lose hope or give up and do not allow him to hinder or stop you then it will all be in vain. Do not always feel like you are the victim. Rise up and fight the good fight of faith. Do not hesitate. Resist the devil until he flees from you, so that you can overcome and have victory over him. Do not stop until you have a breakthrough. Be courageous and stand steadfast, take one day at a time, obey and follow Me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget