Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Only truth – January 30, 2013


Only truth – January 30, 2013

My children, you must stay faithful and not stop speaking the truth and live it. This world needs truth not lies. Some will accept the truth others will reject it, their own choice, and they will bear the consequences but you must only speak the truth. You must be different from the rest of the world. You are still in the world but not of it. You must be light to those who are in darkness and not be darkness yourself, being deceived because you have accepted lies for truth.  Only the truth sets free, not lies. Seek truth and you will find truth. Make sure with Me that you are in all truth yourself.

My Spirit of truth will guide you into all truth. Many are deceived and in darkness because they are not led by My Spirit of truth. If you seek truth you will find truth. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be, let no one deceive you.

My children, when you speak the truth you will offend those who are in deception, who have accepted lies for truth because it is more acceptable to them than truth. Truth hurts but it sets free, not lies. You must not fear anyone but Me. Be courageous and speak the truth only, because only the truth will set My people free not lies. I want My children to be free from all lies they must be free not in bondage and deception.

The devil has lulled many asleep with all his lies that they have accepted for truth. They must wake up. Only the truth will wake them up and set them free from their spiritual stupor and not lies. The devil wants them asleep, to stay deceived by believing his lies for truth, that is why they are not free. They need to hear the truth, because only the truth will set them free and then they will be free indeed.

My children, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for the truth. They hated Me first and you will also be hated because of Me. Endure and do not stop proclaiming the truth. You will pay a price but great will your reward be. It will not be in vain. My Words of truth will not return void, it will accomplish My purpose. Be willing to do My will, to speak the truth as My Spirit guides and leads you, without Me you can do nothing. It is not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit of truth only that you will accomplish My purpose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget