Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pray for them – January 31, 2013



My children, you are in perilous times. It is not going to get easier, but more difficult. There are many who need prayer, pray for them. You must all pray, it is your duty, pray without ceasing. Pray in the Spirit, but pray. If you do not know for whom to pray, intercede, ask Me. My Spirit will guide you when you pray also, pay attention and pray according to My purpose. My Spirit knows and will intercede according to My will. I know every heart and all circumstances, but you must pray. There are many to pray for, family, friends and many others, pray for them all. It is time to pray more.

My children, many do not have anyone to pray for them. Be willing to pray for them. Intercede, stand in the gap for souls to be spared and saved in this perilous time before it might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Pray for a Spirit of repentance to come over the world so that souls will repent and be saved. Souls are dying daily without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. Many are deceived, in darkness, sick and in bondage, pray for them. I hear and I answer prayers at My time according to My will, but you must pray.

Pray for your enemies, they also need prayer. They do not know what they are doing. Satan has deceived many with his lies, pray for them. Prayer can change circumstances, that is why you must always pray. Pray for all, not only for your loved ones, brothers and sisters but for all, you all need prayer. Those who are being persecuted, martyred, pray for them that they will endure and not lose hope or give up, or deny Me. Pray for them.

No one is able to say that they cannot pray, you can all pray. Be humble and willing to pray, plead for mercy at My Throne of Grace. I will not fail My children, but you must pray and pray for those who are not right with Me. Pray for them. Do not stop praying, pray without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget