Thursday, January 3, 2013

Priorities – January 03, 2013



My children, your priorities must be right then all things will work out for good at the appointed time. Nothing must be more important than Me and My everlasting Kingdom, that is all that matters. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I know all your needs, your situation and circumstances. Nothing is hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Am I and My Kingdom your first priority? Do you love Me above everything and anybody else, am I still your first love? Then your priorities will be right, if not, then you must repent, ask My forgiveness that I am not your fist love and make Me your first love. Seek to do My will in My Kingdom to be pleasing to Me.

A world is dying without Me because the priorities of many are not right. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. They cannot repent if they do not hear about Me first. It is all about Me, I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am the only Savior of this world, the Way the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and never will be. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace without Me there will be no true peace. Those who have My Peace will be in peace which surpasses all human understanding in difficult times, in trials, persecution and perilous times because they know Me, their hope, trust and focus is on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, their priorities are right. They know I am in control and will not fail them. I will work all things out for good at My time. My promises do not fail. I am able to do the impossible at any time in any situation and in all circumstances. Trust Me and get your priorities right. I and My everlasting Kingdom must be your first priority. Obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will, that which is pleasing to Me. Do not grieve My Spirit because your priorities are not right. Make Me and My Kingdom your first and utmost priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget