Monday, January 14, 2013

Seek Me above everything – January 14, 2013



My children, nothing in this whole world must be more important to you than Me. If you love anything or anybody more than Me, you are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. What will it profit anyone, if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul? If you seek Me with all your heart above everything else, you will find Me. I am always faithful and I reward those who diligently seek Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me and I force no one. I know every heart and I know who is serious and who is not. Many only pretend, that is why they never seek Me for themselves, they are content to only know about Me. They do not know Me for real, I am not alive to them. I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? Do you know Me and do I know you? If you seek Me diligently above everything else you will find Me. I am faithful but you must be willing to seek Me until you find Me and I will reveal Myself to you as I please at My time.

Do not lose hope or give up but continue to seek Me. Many give up to quickly when they seek Me, they are not serious and determined enough. You must deprive yourself to get to know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. If you do not take time to seek Me with all your heart you will not find Me. The one who seeks Me will find Me. Nobody else can do it for you. You yourself must seek Me above everything else, but are you willing? Do not be content but seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

My children, you must seek Me more and more in these perilous times. I will not fail My beloved children but you must seek Me above everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget