Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The first will be last – January 08, 2013



My children, many who are first will be last and the last will be first. There are many who were called first but they will be last and there are many who are called last who will be first in My Kingdom to do My will. Those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exalted in due time. The first will be last and the last will be first. I am King and in control. I do as I will according to My plan and purpose. I have a plan and purpose for each one but you must be willing and available to be used by Me for My Kingdom purpose. You must be led by My Spirit. Listen, obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit every step of My way to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Many of those who were first will be last and those who were last will be first.

Do not look at others, nor to your left or to your right or behind you. Keep your focus on Me and follow Me. I will not fail you. I go before you to show you the way and to open doors for you. My beloved children, you are My Kingdom, a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I will demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory in and through you. The first will be last and the last will be first, because many of those who were called first are not willing to obey and follow Me to do My will, they will be last, they are not worthy of Me. I share My glory with no one and I force no one to do My will. For many who are first will be last and the last will be first.

In a race, it is not always those who are first in the beginning, who continue and end up first or finish the race. You are in the race and must run the race set before you with endurance and according to My rules. Run in such a way that you will receive the prize in the end for many who were first will be last and the last will be first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget