Wednesday, January 16, 2013

There is no other way – January 16, 2013



My children, there is no other way than to follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I never promised you an easy way, I promised you that I will never leave you nor forsake you and I will always be with you to help and to sustain you. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose for you in My Kingdom. I am the Light on your path, that is why you must follow Me, without Me you will be in darkness.

My children, the only other way is the broad way to destruction and there are many on it and some do not even know that they are not following Me on the narrow way but they are on the broad way. A road that seems right to them, but it ends leads to death, not life.

There is no other way than to obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. You must yield to My Spirit. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you, not your own way but My way. I am in control, I guide, you follow Me, My way, for there is no other way and no easy way accept for the broad way to destruction. Make sure that you are on the narrow way or you will be disappointed when you find out too late that you were not on the narrow way but on the broad way. Strive hard to enter through the Narrow Door for many will try but few will be able. There is no other way that leads to life, but to follow Me My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget