Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trust and obey Me – January 22, 2013



My children, you must both trust and obey Me. Many do not trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do that is why they do not obey Me. They think that I will fail them. If you do not trust Me you will not obey Me. You will also not obey Me if you do not trust Me with all your heart but lean on your own understanding. Many do not trust and obey Me because if things do not work out the way that they think it will, then they lose hope and do not trust and obey Me. They are neither faithful nor pleasing to Me. You must trust and obey Me, it is not an option, it is a requirement.

My children, if you want to walk in faith you must obey and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. If you do not know Me, you will not trust and obey Me. Get to know Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible. I do not fail. I am always faithful. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My promises do not fail. Do you believe Me? Then trust and obey Me. Do what I say and follow Me. That is why many do not follow Me, they do not obey and trust Me, they trust in people. I am not real and alive to many, that is why they do not trust and obey Me.

I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care. When I discipline you, do not despise and refuse My discipline and when I reprove you, it is all for your own good, to change you more into My likeness to be pleasing to Me. Many do not want to accept their correction, they despise and refuse My discipline. They rather withdraw because they do not want to change, to learn to obey and trust Me. You will all go through trials, tribulation and persecution. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I teach My children valuable lessons through their afflictions so that they will obey and trust Me. I force no one. The one who withdraws, is not fit for My Kingdom nor pleasing to Me. You must trust and obey Me all the time and stay faithful until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget