Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warning - Abortions – January 24, 2013



My children, I do not change and I will not. You must change, you must be holy and blameless for I am holy and I do not change, without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Take heed, I warn. Abortion is not an option it is not acceptable to Me and will never be. It is an abomination to Me and those who practice it and give their approval will perish if they do not repent. I am the Creator. Life and death belongs to Me, it is in My Hand not in the hand of people who wants to decide for Me. I warn before I judge. Now is mercy time, repent, turn away from your wicked ways, from shedding innocent blood, from killing the innocent unborn, they belong to Me. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Those who partake in this wickedness of aborting the unborn will be judge by Me. I am the righteous Judge and I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, I am The living God. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire. Vengeance is Mine and I will repay the wicked for their wicked deeds.

The blood of My innocent unborn babies I will require of those who did not repent in time. I warn out of love and because I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. I warn first, repent, stop your wickedness, it is an abomination to Me, or you will perish. Abortion is murder and no murderer will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. There is no excuse for any abortion, murder is murder. I am the Creator of each one and I will hold each one accountable for My unborn children. Repent or perish! Stop aborting the unborn, stop shedding innocent blood or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget