Sunday, January 20, 2013

You cannot, I can – January 20, 2013



My children, you cannot change another person but I can. I am able to do the impossible. I am neither limited nor restricted. I am omnipotent, I Reign by My great power and glory. I do as I please. Is anything too hard for Me to do?

I died for all willfully out of love on the Cross, I shed My Blood. I paid the ultimate price. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I cannot force anyone nor can you force anyone to accept Me as their Savior. Each one must choose for themselves. They will either accept Me or reject Me.

You all need Me, but many do not want to acknowledge Me for who I am. That is why many are still in darkness, they do not want to come to Me the Light of the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Those who refuse to accept Me as their Savior, reject life and will perish. You cannot give life, I can. You can only be light, so that My light in you will shine and draw others to Me, so that they can also receive Light from Me.

My children, you cannot change anyone, I can, if they are willing. I know every heart. I am able to transform anyone into My likeness so that they can be pleasing to Me. I am holy and you must be holy for I do not change but you must change to be suitable for My Kingdom. Trust and obey Me, follow the guidance of My Spirit and you will be changed. Without Me, you can do nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget