Saturday, January 26, 2013

You will be known by your fruit – January 26, 2013



My children, do not be deceived. A tree is known by its fruit. You will be known by your fruit also. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit. A tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. The axe is already laid at the root of every tree that does not bear good fruit, ready to be cut down and to be burned. Do not be one of them.

Each one of My children must bear good fruit, it is not an option but a requirement. I want to see fruit of repentance in the lives of My children. You must be different. You will be known by your fruit. The one that does bear good fruit, I prune so that you will bear more good fruit but the one that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Do you bear good fruit? Have I pruned you yet so that you can bear more good fruit? Bear good fruit My children, or you will be cut down and thrown into the fire. You know a good tree by its good fruit so you will also be known by your good fruit, your good works for Me and My Kingdom. You will be known by your fruit.

I had a dream first about the message. I saw a huge basket full of fruit. I thought it was all good fruit. A voice said: Look closer. So I looked and saw but it was not all just good fruit, it looked all good from a distance until I came closer and saw that there was bad fruit in between also. I heard: So are many Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget