Sunday, January 6, 2013

Your duty & Dream – January 06, 2013



My children, your duty is to serve Me in My everlasting Kingdom. You were born for My purpose. I bought you with the ultimate price My Blood on the Cross. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be led by My Spirit to be able to do My will, My duty for you. Ask Me and wait patiently on Me. You must listen and obey My Spirit all the time to be able to do My will, your duty in My Kingdom. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me but you must be willing and available to fulfill your duty. I force no one it is your duty to seek to be pleasing to Me and to do My will, to be My servant, to serve in My everlasting Kingdom.

Your duty is to glorify Me, to do My will, to tell others about Me, to be light in this world that is full of darkness, who needs Me, the Light of the world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. If My children neglect their duties how will those in darkness know that there is light and all is not darkness. They must come out from darkness to My light. That is why you must let My light shine in and through you, to draw others to Me, to receive Light from Me for themselves so that they can also be light and not darkness. You must not hide your light. A light on a hilltop cannot be hidden it is there for all to see. Do not be darkness yourself, be light and shine. It is your duty.

Dream – A Christian woman was going to be tortured for three days in a torture room. They were going to put her in the room to be tortured. I heard somebody said it has no windows, no light and there is an escalator, but it is not working. I woke up, the Lord said our duty is to pray for those who are being persecuted and martyred for Him and those are still going to be persecuted and martyred because of their faith in Him. We must not neglect our duties in this world. We are still in this world but not off it. We belong to the Kingdom of God not the kingdoms of this world that is why we will be hated, persecuted, martyred and some killed for the Name of Jesus and His everlasting Kingdom. We must pray, to intercede is our duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget