Monday, January 28, 2013

Your purpose – January 28, 2013



My children, the world is dying without Me, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I died for all so that they can have eternal life and not perish.

My children, are you willing and available to fulfill your purpose in My everlasting Kingdom? Your purpose is to listen and obey My Spirit who will guide you to do My will every day, to be light in this world that is in darkness. You must be willing and available to do whatever I ask of you and to go wherever I send you, into the world to those who are lost, they need Me. You must be My disciple, witness to them about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and make more disciples for Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me, no gender, no age restriction but to all who will but listen and receive Me as their Savior and Lord, will be saved. It is all about Me. I am King and in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I am the only Savior of this world, there is none like Me and will never be. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, I am the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no peace but turmoil. I did not come to condemn the world but to save it but I force no one. Each one has a choice and will bear the consequences if they reject Me and do not repent in time. I am their only hope for eternal life and hope in Me does not disappoint.

My children, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will not fail you. I am always with you.   My purpose for all of you is to bring the lost to Me. Teach them to listen, obey and follow Me.

“Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.  These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My Name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget