Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Be led by My Spirit – February 27, 2013



My children, each one must be led by My Spirit. Many are not because they are not willing to submit themselves totally to Me and My authority. They are not willing to give up their own will for My will to be done. I am in control and My will, will be done. I force no one. Many resist and grieve My Spirit. My Spirit will not strive with them forever. You must be willing to obey My Spirit. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood, on the Cross. You must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of My way to be able to do My will, that which is pleasing and acceptable to Me.  My Spirit will reveal to you My plan and purpose for you and the future. You must yield to My Spirit, listen and obey. Many hear Me but they are not willing to obey Me. They are only hearers but not doers, deceiving themselves. You must obey My Spirit to be pleasing to Me.

That is why many are deceived and in darkness, because they are not led by My Spirit of truth who will guide them into all truth and no one else. They also do not follow Me because they do not listen to and obey My Spirit. They only know about Me but they do not know Me, I am not a reality to them and they are satisfied but they are not pleasing to Me.

Are you led by My Spirit? Be more attentive to My Spirit. I will not fail My children but you must wait, listen, and obey My Spirit. Do not lean on your own understanding but trust Me with all your heart. Submit to My Spirit, let My Spirit be in control, obey and follow My guidance and leading. I go ahead of you. I know the way that you must go and I will never leave you nor forsake you. To be able to follow Me, you must be led by My Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget