Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Children of light - February 19, 2013



My children, if each one of you will be light in darkness then there will be less darkness in this world, but sadly many who call themselves My children are not light but darkness themselves. The light in them is actually darkness and not light, they are deceived. Many have accepted lies for truth, unrighteousness for righteousness, ungodliness for godliness and wickedness for holiness and they still believe and think that it is acceptable and pleasing to Me, it is not. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourself. I am holy and I do not change. You must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

Many hate light because it exposes the darkness in them. That is why they love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil, it cannot bear the light. Light gives life and darkness causes death. It is better to get rid of the darkness and have light than to stay in darkness and perish. Those who do not bear light I will remove their lamp stands if they do not repent. I am the righteous Judge

Make sure My children that you have enough oil. Do not look at others, your light must always shine and not fade.  If you obey and follow Me, you will never walk in darkness. I am the light on your path. Many are in darkness because they do not obey and follow Me, the Light for their path. They are not led by My Spirit of truth. My Spirit of truth will guide you into all truth. Then you will be full of light and be light to those in darkness. You must be children of light. I am the Light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget