Monday, February 25, 2013

Clear separation – February 25, 2013



My children, there will be a clear separation between those who truly obey and follow Me and those who only pretend, those who speak the truth and those who compromise the truth for lies to be accepted and approved by people, and who use My Name only for their own benefit and glory. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. I am the righteous Judge and will judge each one for their deeds. I warn first, before I Judge so that they can repent. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

I call many out to be separate, but few are willing. I force no one. You must choose and accept the consequences of your decision. You are still in the world but not off it. You cannot partake or approve of the same things as the rest of the world, the things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, and think that I must be pleased with you. You must be different, there must be a clear separation.

Is there a difference, a clear separation between you and the rest? Do you stand out for My Name and My Kingdom? I know who is pleasing to Me and who is not, who is light and who is darkness, who is righteous and holy. I am holy and I do not change and without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. There will be a clear separation between those whom I am well pleased with and those I am not pleased with. I love and I care for My children, that is why I discipline and reprove them but those who despise My discipline, when I reprove them will bear the consequences. All disobedience will be punished. Repent because there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. There will be a clear separation between My beloved children, those who seek to do My will, who obey and follow Me, My way, and the rest. You will pay a price, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget