Friday, February 1, 2013

Continue – February 01, 2013



My children, you must continue, endure and do not give up at all or withdraw. That is what the devil wants. His whole plan is to get My children away from Me. To make them discouraged, to let them lose hope and go off course and to stray or give up on Me. If you do not continue but stray or withdraw it will all be in vain. Do not be deceived and do not listen to the lies of the devil. Give his lies no place. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer, he has destroyed many and wants to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him, you know his schemes. Stay faithful to Me, never lose hope, give up or withdraw from following Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. I am your only hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. You must continue to do My will, listen, obey and follow Me every step of the way.

Be steadfast and determined, keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Continue, I will not fail you. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I am able to make a new way where there is no way and to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time for My purpose for you. I do the impossible. Trust Me and continue to do My will according to My plan and purpose. I am in control. I will work everything out for good at My time. Is anything too hard for Me to do? I know your needs, your circumstances and will not let you down. I love and I care for you.

My children, there is no time to waste. Time is of the essence. Souls are dying daily without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. You must continue, be willing and available to go where I send you to do My will. Listen and obey the guidance and leading of My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you just stay faithful to Me and continue. You will pay a price. Be willing and continue, it will not be in vain. Great will your reward be. You will not be disappointed if you endure and continue to do My will, My plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom. Take one day at a time, stay faithful, obey Me all the time and continue every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget