Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do not fall away – February 06, 2013



My children, many started good but few are willing to continue to obey and follow Me all the way, regardless of what they have to endure and go through. Many withdraw, walk away not willing to endure, to press on in harder and continue to follow Me. Many do not know Me yet for who I really am and what I am able to do. I am not a reality to them, they only know about Me and that is why they do not endure but fall away when they get their first obstacle and are tested. You are all able to endure, to overcome because I am your Helper, I will sustain you. I am always there for you and with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I do not fail My children. I am always faithful but you must also stay faithful to Me.

Many think that they are the only ones going through tribulation but all My children will go through much tribulation. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. That is why you must encourage each other and be an example to others of endurance, not to withdraw or to give up but to continue no matter what you have to go through. You will never have to endure anything that you are not able to bear. You must stay faithful in all circumstances and never withdraw or walk away, then it will all be in vain. Do not be one of those who will fall away, that is what the devil wants. He will do everything possible to get you to fall away from Me, do not fall prey to him. Stay faithful not matter the cost because you will pay a price when you want to obey and follow Me and endure until the end.

If you have fallen away from Me, repent, turn back to Me, it is not too late, but do not wait, you do not know how much time you have left. Come, follow Me today. I go ahead of you. I will not fail you and you will not be disappointed if you endure, obey and follow Me all the way until the end. Your reward is with Me. Do not fall away from Me or refuse to come back then it will all be in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget