Monday, February 4, 2013

Do not fear them – February 04, 2013



My children, the world is full of wicked people who love darkness more than light that is why you cannot trust them but also do not fear them. Do not be deceived by the outward appearance of people because you do not know their hearts. I know every heart and all motives. Not all of them who appeared good on the outside are your friends, many are your enemies and their hearts are full of evil plans. Your enemies will increase if you truly love and follow Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My everlasting Kingdom but do not fear them. Trust no one but Me. The devil can appear to you as an angel of light, always be vigilant, watch and pray so that you will not fall prey to him. Listen and obey My Spirit all the time. I will not fail My beloved children. I will warn you beforehand. I know their evil plans. Fear no man, fear Me. They can only do to you what I allow them. Your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything. They will not be able to flee My wrath, if they do not repent in time. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord. Do not fear those who pretend to be kings. I am the King and I share My glory with no one. I am to be glorified, let no one deceive you by their outward appearance, ask Me, I know their hearts. Nothing can be hidden from Me, I know every thought. They can fool you, by pretending, but they cannot fool Me.

My children, your enemies can only kill your body but not your soul, do not fear them but fear Me who is able to throw into hell. I must be feared and be revered, but many fear man rather than Me, that is why they are not pleasing to Me. They go along with the wicked, they are not different from them. They compromise the truth for their acceptance and approval and they still think that I am pleased with them, I am not. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you or lead you astray from Me. That is why I warn My children not to follow after anyone but Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I am the only Good Shepherd, there is none like Me and will never be. Follow Me and do not stray, then you will fall prey to the enemy. Do not fear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget