Monday, February 11, 2013

Dream: Australia fire & Message: Be calm – February 11, 2013



I saw a large fire burning in Australia, the flames were huge. The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard was in one of the helicopters that they use to try to put the fires out to see for herself how bad the situation really was. When she came back, she had a news conference. I heard she said: “They are doing everything possible to put the fire out and the people must stay calm.” I woke up and I heard: “Be calm”

My children, you are in perilous times but you must be calm, be different from the rest of the world, no matter what might happen in this world. Be an example to those who are without hope, be light to them because many do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Without Me, no one will have true peace, only turmoil. Only My beloved children will be in My Peace which surpasses all human understanding no matter what might happen, you know in whom you believe and trust. I am in full control, nothing is out of My control. Stay steadfast and be calm.

Everything that was foretold will happen at My appointed time. I am in control of time also. My time is not your time but all things will work out according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. Things will change, never to be the same again. Nothing is new to Me or hidden from Me. I know it all. I am able to reveal new and hidden things beforehand, trust Me and be calm in these perilous times. Keep your focus on Me all the time and do not look around you. Stay focused and on course. My children will not be in darkness because I am your Light on your path. Seek Me more in these perilous times and be calm. Pray without ceasing.

If you need wisdom, pray, do not be anxious for nothing, be calm no matter the situation or circumstance, trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me by your own understanding, knowledge of Me. I am all Powerful. Trust Me. Your faith will be tested, stay faithful and be calm. I am in control.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget