Friday, February 15, 2013

Focus on your own walk with Me – February 15, 2013



My children, you must focus on your own walk with Me. Do not look at other people. They must walk their own walk with Me, you cannot do it for them. They must decide for themselves to be willing and determined to focus on their own walk with Me. You must work on your own relationship with Me all the time, nobody else can do it for you. You must be serious. Be willing to do My will, fulfill My purpose for you, in this time, in My everlasting Kingdom. You cannot please Me, if you do not follow My plan and purpose for you. Only My Spirit can guide and lead you into My perfect will for you.

Many are not serious enough or willing. They are too occupied with the wrong things, they do not have time nor are they interested, that is why their focus is not on Me and My Kingdom but on many other things and on other people. Nothing is more important than to focus on your own walk with Me. You must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me every step of the way.

My children, let no one hinder or distract you in your own walk with Me. Keep your focus on Me to stay on course. You cannot change other people, they must want to change and be willing to follow Me. Many do not want to, they are also not serious, they do not want to change, obey and walk with Me themselves. I force no one. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Many only pretend, they are not serious, that is why their focus is not on Me and My Kingdom. They only serve Me with their mouths but not with their hearts. They do not really love Me, they only pretend. You cannot change them or walk their walk for them. They must do it themselves. You can pray for them. Focus on your own walk with Me and let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me. I will not fail you. Trust Me, obey and follow Me and no one else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget