Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hope for this stiff-necked generation – February 14, 2013



My children, all is not lost for this stiff-necked generation who do not listen to Me, nor do they fear Me or have any reverence for Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and what I am able to do. With Me there is always hope. I am their only Solution, their Savior, if they will just come to Me. I died for all out of love, I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each one has a free will and must choose for themselves, they will either accept Me or reject Me. I called Many but few answer to My call.

My children, do not lose hope or give up on this stiff-necked generation there is always hope for them with Me. I bestowed My love, grace and mercy on you also. Keep doing My will, let your light shine in darkness. Sow the good seed, I am the One who is able to let the seed grow. Keep testifying about Me and sharing the truth because only the truth will set this stiff-necked generation free and not lies. The devil does not want them free, he is lying to them, he has deceived them, that is why they are in darkness, stiff-necked and rebellious. They do not realize that the devil is the enemy of their soul, he is a liar, a thief and a murderer and wants to destroy them. He has destroyed many already and seeks to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him and do not be stiff-necked yourself.

My children, pray, stand in the gap, plead for mercy for this stiff-necked generation. I am their only Hope. I am the Light of the world and the one who comes to Me, I will never cast away. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, the one who rejects Me rejects Life and will perish be condemned for eternity. Now is mercy time for this stiff-necked generation, mercy time is running out. I will not strive with them forever. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. That is why I warn this stiff-necked generation so that they will repent, turn away from their wicked ways, listen, obey and follow Me, My way. I do not disappoint, there is hope for this stiff-necked generation if they will just come to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget