Friday, February 8, 2013

I am all Powerful – February 08, 2013



My children, many do not know Me for real, that is why they are foolish and do not fear Me for who I really am. I am all Powerful. Many do not know that I am alive, I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is new or hidden from Me. I am able to reveal mysteries as I wish. I am The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End, The One who is, who was and who is to come, in all Power and Glory at the appointed time. I am The Righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously.

Those who do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do, are those who do not have a relationship with Me. They do not know Me, they only know about Me by their own knowledge of Me. They have not experienced Me for themselves for real, who I really am and what I am able to do. You can know Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you seek Me you will find Me. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you and I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. Let Me demonstrate My Power to you through a supernatural experience, I will be Glorified.

I am not who many think that I am. They want to limit and restrict Me by their own knowledge and understanding of Me.  It is because they have no knowledge of Me. I am all Powerful and I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am who I am. I can do the same miracles, I do not change. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and all circumstances, trust Me for who I am and let Me be in control and I will work everything out for good at My time. I am able, you will not be disappointed if you put all your hope and trust in Me. I am all Powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget