Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am the One – February 05, 2013



My children, I am the One the world needs, I am their Creator and because they do not know Me, they do not acknowledge Me for who I am, but I am the One they are looking for. Many look for Me at the wrong places. I am not where they look for Me. I am not far away, I am where you are. I am everywhere, not limited nor restricted. I also live in the hearts of My beloved children. They are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am omnipotent, I Reign, I am in control. I am alive, I speak and I reveal Myself to those who diligently seek Me. I reward them because I am always faithful. If you seek Me you will find Me, you will not be disappointed because I am the One.

Many in this world are lost, in darkness, deceived by the devil, the enemy of their soul who wants to destroy them. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer. I am the Life Giver the One and only Savior, the Light of the world. I am the One you all need and no one else. I am the Way the Truth and the Life there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you. The one who rejects Me rejects eternal life and will perish. It is not My will that any perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why I warn the world through My children so that more can come to Me, repent and receive Me as their Savior before it might be too late. I am the One. I love and I care for all but not everyone loves and wants Me. I force no one but I am always available, day and night for anyone who comes to Me. I will not reject anyone who comes to Me. I died for all. I shed My Blood to save the world not to condemn them but those who reject Me, reject eternal life and condemn themselves.

My children, I am the One you also need, without Me you can do nothing. I am your Helper, the One who sustains you, who goes ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time. Trust Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. I will not fail you. I am able to do the impossible. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you. I am the One who loves and cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget