Saturday, February 9, 2013

I am with you always, listen to Me – February 09, 2013



My children, My promises do not fail. I am who I am. I do not change and I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am trustworthy and always faithful. Trust Me. I promised you that I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am with you always, but you must listen to Me.

Many do not believe Me that I am with them always, that is why they do not listen to Me nor follow Me. They listen to too many other voices and follow those I warned them against to run away from. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. They have been led astray from Me.

My children, you must take time, be still, listen, pay attention and you will hear My voice. I want to speak to you also and not just to some like so many believe. I love and I care for each one of My children. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Let no one deceive you. I am with you always, listen to Me yourself and you will hear Me. Do not look at nor listen to others or follow them. Many of them are the blind leaders who are leading the blind and they are all heading to destruction. Do not be one of them.   

I have a plan and purpose with each one of My children but you must decide and seek to hear from Me for yourself. I am always with you, listen to Me. I am not far away, you do not need to go some place to look for Me and hope to find Me there. I am right where you are, be quiet, listen and you will hear Me.

No one can obey and follow Me if they do not hear from Me. Listen to Me first, then obey and follow Me as My Spirit commands you and do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you but you must trust Me. I am with you always, listen to Me, obey and follow Me and no one else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget