Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I do not change – February 20, 2013



My children, I do not change, many think I do but I don’t. They are deceived because they believe lies for truth. I stay the same yesterday, today and will forever be the same. I am who I said I am. Believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. I can do the impossible, nothing is too hard for Me. Do not try to limit or restrict Me by your own shortcomings, nor lean on your own understanding of who I truly am but trust Me with all your heart. I am The Almighty, Omnipotent, all Powerful, I Reign, I am in full control. I am to be glorified and no one else.

My children you must change, you must not stay the same. You must be different, separated from the rest of the world. You are in the world but not of it. You must be light in this world that is full of darkness and not be darkness yourself. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. I have one standard for all. You must become more like Me. I must increase and you must decrease. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you must be led by My Spirit all the time to do My will. You do not belong to yourself anymore. I paid the ultimate price for you with My Blood on the Cross. Acknowledge Me for who I am, I do not change. I am the only Savior, the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace without Me there is no hope for Life but only death. There will be no true peace but turmoil for those who reject Me and they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. I call many but few answer to My call. I am still calling, who will but answer? I love and I care for all. I am the only Solution for this world, you all need Me, the King of Glory. My Kingdom is the everlasting Kingdom. I am the King of kings and Lord of lords. I do not change.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. My promises do not fail. Believe and trust Me. I do not change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget