Thursday, February 21, 2013

I in you am Greater than he who is in the world – February 21, 2013



My children, do not fear, be courageous and steadfast because I in you am Greater than he who is in this world. If I am for you who can be against you? I am in control. The enemy can only do what I allow him. Do not fear him but fear Me who is able to throw into hell.

My children, the devil wants you to believe his lies. He is against you not for you. I am for you not against you. Do not listen to his lies, he is a thief and a murderer, do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee from you. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all his wiles. Remind yourself all the time that I in you am Greater than he who is in the world and if I am for you who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper. I am with you always, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Believe and trust Me, My promises do not fail. I do not change.

My children, do not be the victims, the devil is defeated not you. Victory is yours, be victorious. Believe the truth and reject the lies. Do not be double minded. The truth sets free not lies. The devil keeps many captive with his lies. Seek truth and be set free. If I set you free, you will be free indeed. I came so that you can have life and life in abundance but the devil steals from you. Take back what he has stolen from you. You have the authority, there is Power in My Name use it against the devil and take back what belongs to you. It is not by might nor by power but by My Spirit that you will overcome and have victory. I in you am Greater than he who is in the world.

My children, you must be willing to be My truth warriors, you must do what I want you to do in My everlasting Kingdom. I work in and through you by My Spirit to set the captives free, heal the sick, deliver those in bondage, to do as My Spirit guides and leads you to do. Without Me you can do nothing but I in you am Greater than he who is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget