Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I reward – February 12, 2013



My children, there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. That is a lie from the devil and many believe his lies rather than the truth. If you seek Me with all your heart you will find Me, I am always available and faithful. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Do not lose hope or give up, that is what many do, they give up too quickly, not willing to keep seeking until they find Me. If you seek Me you will find Me. That is My promise and My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I will test you to see if you are willing and determined to seek Me until you find Me. I am not far away, I am where you are. I live in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Seek Me until you find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I will reward you, I will reveal Myself to you at My time as I wish, if you seek Me.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you. I know all your needs, your circumstances, nothing about you is hidden from Me. Trust and obey Me and see how I will work all things out for good at My time. I will not fail you, I reward the obedient.

My children, each one of you has a purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. Do not look at each other, you are unique and you must fulfill your Kingdom purpose according to My plan and purpose for you. My will be done. I am the only One who knows My plan and purpose for you. That is why you must ask Me, wait patiently on Me until I reveal it to you. I will reward each one for their own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. Let no one deceive you or take your crown. Be faithful and obedient, seek to do My will and I will reward you. Do not seek to be rewarded by man nor seek for their approval. I must approve of you and be please with you. I will reward you, your reward is with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget