Saturday, February 16, 2013

Never be satisfied and complacent – February 16, 2013



My children, never be satisfied and complacent with what you know about Me. You must seek to get to know Me more and better for yourself. Do not be pleased to only hear from other people and their experiences with Me, seek your own supernatural experiences from Me. I am not limited nor restricted by your own shortcomings or your own understanding of who I truly am. I am who I am. I am Omnipotent, the Almighty, able to do beyond what you can imagine. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth. All things belong to Me. Is anything too hard for Me to do?

My children, that is why many are deceived and in darkness, because they are satisfied and complacent with what they know about Me. They do not know Me for real, for who I am and what I am able to do. I am not alive to many, they only know about Me from reading and what they hear from other people. They are pleased, but it is not pleasing to Me. I want each one of My children to have their own relationship with Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Many believe the lies of those who pretend that I only speak and reveal things to them and many believe them. Let no one lie and deceive you. You must get to know Me, hear from Me for yourself. I am alive! I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. What can anyone hide from Me, I am able to reveal the secrets of men. I am the only One who knows the end from the beginning therefore I am able to reveal those the future. My promises do not fail. I do not change. My children will never be in darkness if they stay with Me. I am the Light of the world and I am the Light on their path if they obey and follow Me, My Way.

My children, do not be satisfied and complacent. Seek Me and seek Me more. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I will reveal Myself to you at My time as I wish. I reward those who truly love Me and who diligently seek Me. You do not receive because you do not ask from Me. Call on Me, you will not be disappointed.  Never be satisfied and complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget