Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not without hope – February 17, 2013



My children, you are not without hope, you have much to be thankful for. Do not be like those who are without hope because they do not have Me as their Lord. They are lost for eternity, if they do not accept Me as their Savior in time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. You must be different. You must be light to those in darkness who are without hope. You must give them hope, tell them about Me, the Hope Giver, the Light of the world and the Peace Giver so that they can come to Me and also get hope, hope in Me does not disappoint. I love and I care for each one. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me but I cannot force anyone to accept Me as their Lord and Master. I died for all out of love. The one who come to Me I will never cast away. There is always hope with Me.

Do not lose hope yourself My children, Stay steadfast no matter what you have to endure and go through. I am with you always. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am better than any earthly father can be. Every hair on your head are numbered. You are of more value than many sparrows. Do you not think that I love and care for you? Trust Me, you are not without hope.

Many feel hopeless, it is because they opened the door of despair to the devil, the enemy of their soul. You must resist him and he will flee from you. Do not fall prey to him, do not give him any foothold. He is a liar, thief and murderer. He has destroyed many and seek to destroy more. You are not without hope.

Come My children, let Me give you new hope this day so that you can give others hope also who are without hope. You all need Me, I am more than enough for all of you. Come and do not wait. Bring all your cares to Me and leave them with Me. I am able to take care of all the things that make you feel hopeless and in despair. I love you and I care for you. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I will work all things out for good at My time. My promises do not fail. You are not without hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget