Saturday, February 23, 2013

Obey and follow My guidance and leading – February 23, 2013



My children, you must obey and follow My guidance and leading by My Spirit only in these perilous times. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Everything that was foretold will take place at the appointed time. My promises do not fail, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, then you will not be disappointed when things do not work out the way that you think.

Trust no one, but Me. Many pretend to be who they are not, that is why I warn, do not trust other people or follow them. Many are not who they pretend to be. I know every heart and all motives. Many are leading My children astray and I will hold them accountable. I am not pleased with them although they think that I am. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they do not listen or follow Me, but those whom I warn them against. They will bear the consequences and only have themselves to blame. There is no other way than to obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Yield to My Spirit all the time and do not grieve My Spirit.

I will not fail those who obey and follow Me, they will not be in darkness, but those who do not obey Me will not be under My protection and guidance, they will be in darkness.  I warn but it is each one’s own choice if you will listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading by My Spirit or follow your own way. I force no one. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.  Obey, and follow My guidance and leading I will not disappoint you, trust Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget