Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reveal Myself & If I am for you – February 26, 2013



My children, I want to reveal Myself to you. Do not limit or restrict Me by your own knowledge and understanding of who you think I am and what I am able to do. I am able to do the impossible. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Am I not who I said I am? I am alive! I am Omnipotent, all powerful and to be glorified. I am the King of Glory.

My children, seek Me diligently with all your heart until you find Me and I will reveal Myself. Do not limit or restrict Me. Let Me be who I am and do what I promised. My promises do not fail. My promises are not just for some but for all those who truly love Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me.

I also make Myself known to those who do not seek Me and I will appear to more so that I can be real and alive to them also. I died for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only One that the world needs, I am the Savior of the world, the Light of the world. I am the Life Giver and I will reveal Myself more and more so that you can know that I am who I said I am. I am alive!

If I am for you My children, who can be against you?

No matter what you will have to endure and go through in these perilous times, do not fear but trust Me. I am in full control, nothing is out of My control. Do not lose hope or be anxious. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. All that was foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. I know the end from the beginning. That is why I can reveal these things beforehand so that My children will never be in darkness. I know it all, nothing is new or can be hidden from Me.

Do not fear evil people. That is what the devil, the enemy of your soul wants. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. If I am for you who can be against you? I am in you and I am Greater than he who is in the world. Fear not. They can only do to you what I allow them. Your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Pray for them also, they do not know what they are doing. You all need Me. Be steadfast and courageous and continue to do My will. I will not fail you. If I am for you, who can be against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget