Sunday, February 10, 2013

There is no other way – February 10, 2013



My children, do not let anyone deceive you nor believe or accept lies for truth. There is only one Way. There is no other way than to follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is no other way that leads to Life, but only to destruction. Only the narrow way leads to Heaven.  I am the narrow Door that will give you entrance or refuse you. Many are deceived and in darkness because they believe lies for truth. They are on the wrong way and think that they are on the right way but they are not, they are on the broad way to destruction. There is a way that seems right but it ends lead to destruction. You are either on the narrow way following Me or on the broad way to destruction, following your own way, that is not My way.

I love and I care, that is why I always warn, but few take heed and make sure with Me that they are following Me, My way, doing My will according to My plan and purpose for them. There is no other way. Many are not interested nor serious about their end destiny that is why they do not obey and follow Me to do My will. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. I call many but few answer My call.

If you want to follow Me, My way, you must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit according to My plan and purpose for you. I know best and My plans for you are good. I will not fail you, it will all work out for good at My time. I am in control. Trust Me. Be willing and make yourself available to be used by Me for My everlasting Kingdom. Come follow Me, My way, you will not be disappointed. There is no other way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget