Thursday, February 7, 2013

Warning: They hallucinate – deceiving many – February 07, 2013


Warning: They hallucinate – deceiving many – February 07, 2013

My children, take heed and let no one deceive you. I warn out of love and because I care. Many are deceived and in darkness because they listen to and follow after those who are not speaking the truth but their own minds, who hallucinate things to intrigue and deceive to create a following for themselves. It is not from Me it is not truth but deception. Let no one deceive you. Many are not following Me, My way, doing My will but they are going their own way, doing their own thing, not My will. They choose to go their own way. They are not pleasing to Me although they believe they are. You must make sure with Me that you are not deceived by anyone who hallucinates things that are not of Me and not the truth. Many are compulsive liars. I warned you that if it were possible that they would even deceive My elect, My children. Do not be one of them.

That is why you must be led by My Holy Spirit only and no one else, not to be deceived. You must listen to My Spirit of Truth who will guide you into all truth and will warn you against those who hallucinate, deceiving others because they themselves believe their own lies for truth. They are compulsive liars. They make up things that do not exist and that I did not reveal to them. Do not let anyone deceive you, then you will only have yourself to blame. You must ask Me who knows every heart and all motives and I will reveal the truth to you. Trust no one but Me. You are in the last days and many false prophets, preachers, antichrist’s will arise and deceive many by their own hallucination. Many grieve My Spirit. They walk their own way, they are not hearing from Me nor following Me, My way nor doing My will but their own. Always ask Me for confirmation. Do not hallucinate, that is deception and sin. Repent! Make sure that I am pleased with you and do not assume. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death, destruction.

“Then the LORD said to me, The prophets are PROPHESYING FALSEHOOD in MY NAME. I have NEITHER SENT THEM nor COMMAND THEM nor SPOKEN TO THEM; they are PROPHESYING to you a FALSE VISION, DIVINATION, FUTILITY and the DECEPTION of their OWN MINDS.” Jeremiah 14:14
“I have heard what the prophets have said who PROPHESY FALSELY in MY NAME, saying, I had a dream, I had a dream! How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who PROPHESY FALSEHOOD, even these prophets of the DECEPTION of their OWN HEART, who intend to make My people forget My Name by their dreams which they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot My Name because of Baal? The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but LET HIM WHO HAS MY WORD SPEAK MY WORD IN TRUTH. What does straw have in common with grain? declares the LORD. Is not MY WORD LIKE FIRE? declares the LORD, and LIKE A HAMMER which SHATTERS A ROCK? Therefore behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who STEAL MY WORDS FROM EACH OTHER. Behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who USE THEIR TONGUES and declare, ‘THE LORD DECLARES.’ Behold, I am against those who have PROPHESIED FALSE DREAMS, declares the LORD and related them and LED MY PEOPLE ASTRAY by their FALSEHOODS and RECKLESS BOASTING; yet I DID NOT SEND THEM or COMMAND THEM, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit, declares the LORD.” Jeremiah 23:25-32


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget