Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Watch and pray – February 13, 2013



My children, stay awake, watch and pray all the time. The devil has lulled many asleep. They were not watching and praying therefore they fell prey to him. Be vigilant all the time and pray without ceasing. There is no time to fall asleep or to conform to the world. You must be separate, holy, unblemished, without spot or wrinkle, watchful and praying, doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. You must work while you still have the time and opportunity.

Do not be complacent, that is what the devil wants. He is hard at work, seeking whom he can destroy. He has destroyed many already and seek more, he knows his time is running out. Do not become his victim, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee from you. That is why you must always be awake and on guard, watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.

Listen and obey My Spirit all the time. My Spirit will warn and guide you every step of the way. Do not fear for what is yet to come. Watch and pray so that you can prepare and be ready all the time. Trust and follow no one but Me. I will not fail you. Be always watchful and praying. Your enemies are at work but they cannot hide their evil plans from Me. I know it all. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. That is why I can reveal their evil plans beforehand to My children. You will not be in darkness but you must watch and pray all the time. Hear from Me, I will reveal new and hidden things to you at My time. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning.

Many are deceived and in darkness already because they did not watch and pray, they have fallen prey to the deceivers. More will if they do not watch and pray and stay awake. I warned you against false Christ’s and prophets and their deception that is why you must always watch and pray so that you will not fall prey to them. Watch and pray My children, stay awake and wake others up so that they can also watch and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget