Sunday, February 3, 2013

With Me all things are possible – February 03, 2013



My children, have I failed you yet? Trust Me when I say with Me all things are possible. I am who I am, The Almighty, your Creator. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Do not doubt Me, give unbelief no foothold. Many fill their minds with unbelief, negative thoughts. They give the devil a foothold, they fall prey to him, they believe his lies but reject the truth. The devil is a liar, a thief and a murderer, resist him and he will flee from you. Do not ponder on his lies but on truth. Believe the truth and reject the lies. Seek the truth and you will find the truth. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life and I do not disappoint. Trust Me.

My promises do not fail My children. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is hidden from Me.

Keep your focus on Me. Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness then will I add all the other things unto you. I know all your needs and your current situation, nothing is hidden from Me. I seek obedience. With Me all things are possible. I am not limited or restricted by anything or anyone. I do as I please and at My time. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because when things do not work out the way that you think you must not be disappointed and be discouraged or doubt Me. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and all circumstances. With Me, all things are possible. Do you believe Me when I say with Me all things are possible? Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget